Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Zonked

Alright. So I started this whole blogging thing...and I am already falling behind! haha. Honestly, I am so zonked! Now when was the last time you heard someone say that?? It is actually quite a funny word. And although this post will not be super interesting and will most likely not lead you to deep contimplation about life, the world, or God, it may, just may, allow you to re-admit "zonked" into your vocabulary. So next time you are feeling super tired, pooped, or just done plum tuckered out, you have my permission to use the oh so fabulous word: zonked.

That is all.

I hope and pray all is well with you!!

Also, just a note: you do not have to be sick to take a "sick day." Tomorrow I am giving myself a "sick day" which I am calling a "mental health day" and I think that is A-O-K. :) Happy Hump-Day!

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment